- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall.
- gold polka dot mousepad.
- Free Pattern: Harry Potter Sorting Hat
- Make your own embossing folders–if you have a Cricut
- Mosaic Mirror from Recycled Beer Cans – Royal Blue – Man Cave – Repurposed – Tile. $35.00, via Etsy.
- A punk rock angel – Tutorial
- Grandparents Day Gift
- Collaborative HAND ART project. Could be done with a classroom of students. Or make it a family project and have children collect one hand print design from each family member, then put them together for a family tree. This would be fun to do with children and grandchildren!
- DIY ~ Recycling containers with crochet.
- This is genius! Love this lego travel box! This would save me from all the legos all over my van!
- It even looks like art when there’s nothing hanging on it. The coat rack part is kind of a surprise. Wooden coat rack.
- Different types of leaves of beads
- Beautiful cardigan
- Felted Wool Dryer Balls