- how to make t-shirt yarn
- This flip seat is a favorite for kids because it has a low seat, a high seat, can be pushed around and used as a table. This project can be made from scraps or from discount boards (cheap project!) and has only straight cuts that can be done with a hand saw or chop saw. It can easily be adapted for bigger kids.
- Felt Ornaments ~ Gorgeous!
- Peacock… Dish Soap Bottle Apron via Etsy
- Use a cheap clock and print out a picture and numbers created in Photoshop on sticky vinyl for a unique and cute clock
- Felt Nativity
- Christmas craft
- I’m thinking this would look fab in a soft white or cream…all the leftover fabric is begging for a new home!
- simply charmed cricut cartridge – Bing Images
- Fall for this Copper Pumpkin Pendant Necklace by HollynSage, $32.00
- DIY scarves
- Tutorial for making glass magnets. An easy teacher appreciation or Mother’s Day gift idea. Such a cute idea, maybe I’ll make magnets for myself or give to a friend with various other little trinkets. :)
- Handy Little Chart for quilting @Fay Byrd